GARY IS CO-HEAD OF THE LONDON ASSETS & STRUCTURED FINANCE GROUP.
Gary specialises in asset finance in the maritime sector, where he regularly acts on behalf of international banks and shipowners in relation to debt financing, ECA financing, leasing and restructurings and enforcements.
Gary joined WFW in 2007 and during his time with the firm, he was seconded for ten months to the structured and asset finance legal team of an international investment bank.
- Advising Golar LNG Limited on the US$800m refinancing of the Golar MLP fleet, secured over seven ships and consolidated a number of vessel financings for Golar MLP.
- Advising ABN Amro Bank N.V., KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH and the Polish, German and Dutch export credit agencies in relation to a US$280m financing of two offshore support vessels for the Ceona group to be constructed in Poland, Germany and Holland. The financing was backed by the German government CIRR programme.
- 2003 · College of Law, London, Legal Practice Course (with Commendation)
- 2002 · College of Law, London, Postgraduate Diploma in Law (with Commendation)
- 2002 · College of Law, London, Legal Practice Course (with Commendation)