ESTEIRA IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE LONDON PROJECTS GROUP.
Esteira has experience working on both international and domestic project finance transactions. Her particular focus is on the renewable energy sector, including solar, offshore and onshore wind. She also has M&A and construction experience.
Since joining the firm, Esteira has spent time working in the firm’s London and Bangkok offices.
- Advising Lightsource bp in relation to a US$1.8bn revolving credit facility encompassing multiple currencies and trade financing features, to be used for its global growth strategy of developing 25 GW of solar energy by 2025.
- Advising National Westminster Bank plc as lenders on the £30m financing of a portfolio of UK rooftop and ground-mounted solar PV projects, owned by Innova Energy, with a total installed capacity of 57 MW.
- Advising Advance Energy plc on its acquisition of a 50% interest in Carnarvon Petroleum Timor, Unipessoal Lda, which has a 100% working interest in the production sharing contract for the offshore Buffalo Oil Field in the Bonaparte Basin in the Timor Sea, and reverse takeover raising US$20m.
- Advising SDCL Energy Efficiency Income Trust plc on its acquisition of an initial 112 rapid and ultra-fast EV charging stations across the UK from Electric Vehicle Network Limited for a total consideration of up to £50m.
- 2012 – 2015 · Classics, Queens’ College, Cambridge
- 2015 – 2016 · Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales