Immigration Adviser London
Elliot is an Immigration Adviser in the London Employment Group.
Elliott has more than ten years’ experience advising in relation to the UK immigration system.
He assists clients with all aspects of the Tier 2 Skilled Worker route of the Points-Based Immigration System, including applying for Sponsorship Licences, managing day-to-day licence maintenance for companies, complex international sponsor restructures, out-of-country and in-country visa applications and advising on all aspects of sponsor compliance, including conducting mock immigration audits.
Elliott is also a specialist in EEA immigration, working with EEA nationals and their family members in respect of temporary and permanent residence applications for employees, students, self-sufficient people and self-employed workers.
He has delivered presentations to businesses on post-Brexit EEA immigration options, and has conducted diagnostic EEA workforce audits for employers.
Elliott also has extensive experience advising visitors, creative workers, sole representative businesspeople, investors, entrepreneurs and individuals who are applying for settlement and British citizenship.
memberships & associations
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- ArticleThe Expiry of the UK Offshore Wind Workers Visa Concession – what you need to do now
- EventEmployment law issues in the Autumn of 2022
- EventEmployment & Immigration Issues in the Spring of 2022
- ArticleInternational business travel: what issues should UK employers be thinking about?
- ArticlePoints-Based Immigration System