Charlotte is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group.
Charlotte has experience advising financial institutions, lessors and airlines on finance, leasing and general commercial matters in the aviation sector.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams, Charlotte has worked in both our Singapore and London offices and has completed a secondment to ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Singapore Branch, assisting them with their projects and transportation legal work.
- Advising a syndicate of 7 international banks in respect of a US$575,000,000 revolving credit facility to a leading shipping company.
- Advising a syndicate of 7 international banks on the high profile project financing of six Korea Gas Corporation newbuild LNG carriers (Panama flagged) with a combined value of over US$1.2bn.
- Advising a syndicate of Japanese lenders in respect of four Japanese operating leases (with a total combined value of US$200,000,000) involving a series of containers bought by a Japanese special purpose company.
- Advising a syndicate of international banks in respect of a US$133,093,119 K-SURE backed financing of two Singapore flagged crude carriers.
- Advising a syndicate of Japanese lenders in respect of Japanese operating leases involving two Airbus A320-200 aircraft bought by a Japanese special purpose company.
- 2020 LPC (The University of Law)
- 2018 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (CILEx Law School)
- 2013 LLM Law (Nottingham Law School)
- 2012 BA (Hons) Law (The University of Nottingham)
Memberships and Associations
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives