CHARLOTTE IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE ASSETS AND STRUCTURED FINANCE GROUP.
Charlotte has experience advising financial institutions, owners, operators and lessors on all aspects of loan and security documentation with a particular focus on the maritime sector. Charlotte also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions in the maritime and aviation sectors. Charlotte has experience on advising clients on matters that cross a broad range of jurisdictions including Korea, Bermuda, Panama, Malta, Cyprus and other offshore jurisdictions.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams, Charlotte has worked in both our Singapore and London offices and has completed a secondment to ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Singapore Branch, assisting them with their projects and transportation legal work.
- Advising MSC on the purchase of a portfolio of 42 container vessels currently under a lease structure.
- Advising Virgin Voyages in respect of the financing of their first four cruise ships.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders on a $140m financing in respect of the refinancing of 4 vessels.
- Advising a syndicate of Japanese lenders in respect of Japanese operating leases in respect of two airbus aircraft bought by a Japanese special purpose company.
- 2020 LPC (The University of Law)
- 2018 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (CILEx Law School)
- 2013 LLM Law (Nottingham Law School)
- 2012 BA (Hons) Law (The University of Nottingham)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales