Legal Manager Singapore
T: +65 6551 9217 M: +65 9172 9242
Arrow is a Legal Manager in the firm’s Assets & Structured Finance group in Singapore.
She has an LL.M degree specialising in International Commercial Law from University College London.
Arrow focuses on shipping finance matters and advises financial institutions and ship owners on a range of cross-border transactions, including ship financing, ship sale and purchase and vessel registration.
She speaks English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
- Advising BNP Paribas on a loan facility of US$40 million to finance certain exhaust gas cleaning systems (“scrubbers”) on the fleet of vessels owned by Quantum Pacific Shipping and managed by Singapore-based Eastern Pacific Shipping.
- Advising the lenders on a US$107 million loan facility for two LNG dual-fuelled bulk carriers under construction with a yard in Korea.
- Advising the lenders on a US$164 million loan facility for four VLOCs and three Kamsarmax bulk carriers.
- Advising the lenders in relation to the transfer of loan facilities and agent and security agent roles in relation to 4 different facilities involving 7 different borrowers controlled by various shipping companies.
- 2014-2015 Master’s Degree, Maritime Law & Finance Law
- 2008-2012 Shanghai Maritime University, Bachelor’s Degree, Maritime Law
Memberships and associations
- UNIMEX (Universal Maritime Elites Exchange)
- Young Maritime Professionals