Senior Associate Athens
Anastasios is a Senior Associate in the Project & Structured Finance Group.
Anastasios specialises in energy law, advising Greek and international clients on investments in the energy sector, with emphasis on the energy regulatory framework, M&A transactions and corporate structures. He has a MSc in Law and Engineering for Energy from the University of Thessaloniki.
He is also an experienced litigator in civil and administrative law disputes, having represented numerous clients before the Greek Courts, including the Supreme Court.
Anastasios practised law for more than ten years in Thessaloniki, before moving to Athens and working at specialised Greek energy law firms. He joined WFW in 2022.
- 2019 · M.Sc. “Law and Engineering for Energy”, Faculties of Law and Civil Engineering, of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- 2004 · LL.B., Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
memberships & associations
- Bar Association of Thessaloniki (2006)
- Registered arbitrator for energy disputes at the Greek Regulatory Authority for Energy
- Associate at “Centre for Security Studies” (KE.ME.A.) in Athens