Alice is an Associate in the assets and structured Finance Group.
Alice advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators and owning companies on all aspects of loan, security and leasing documentation within the maritime, aviation and rail sectors. She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions. She also has experience in sale and purchase, sale and leaseback and ECA-backed transactions.
Since joining the firm, Alice has worked in the London, Athens and Singapore offices. Alice spent 7 months on secondment to the legal division of UK Export Finance, the UK’s export credit agency.
- Advising Hanwha Investment and Securities Co Ltd as underwriter and KTB Asset Management as original subscriber in the junior secured pre- and post-delivery bond financing for two LNG vessels for Knusten OAS Shipping. This represents the first reported example of a Korean bond financing being included in a French tax lease structure for a ship financing. This transaction won Marine Money Leasing Deal of the Year 2022.
- 2016 – 2018 · BPP Law School, Graduate LLB (Hons)
- 2015 – 2016 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2014 – 2015 · BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2011 – 2014 · University of Birmingham, BA (Hons) in History
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales