Alexander is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Group.
Alexander is a real estate litigation solicitor. He qualified in 2016 and deals with a variety of contentious property matters, including: forfeiture actions and relief from forfeiture applications, injunctions, asset management, including 1954 Act renewals, rights of light proceedings, professional negligence claims and Electronic Communications Code advice.
- Represented a landlord in proceedings concerning flood and fire damage to premises, resulting in the opposition’s case being struck out.
- Advised a site provider in proceedings to terminate a subsisting agreement under the Electronic Communications Code.
- Represented a landlord in forfeiture proceedings relating to breaches of planning, insurance violations and unlawful underlettings.
- Represented a claimant in injunction proceedings to restrain the termination of a licence agreement, including an ex parte application for an interim injunction.
- Provided regular asset management solutions to LTDs, PLCs, charities, funds and high net worth individuals.
- 2013 – 2014 University of Law London, Moorgate, LPC
- 2010 – 2013 University of Portsmouth, LL.B (First Class Honours)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Property Litigation Association