Aaron is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Aaron is a US-qualified attorney with extensive experience in international arbitration and dispute resolution. Aaron has represented clients in the technology, renewable energy, oil and gas, petrochemical, electric power distribution, sports and glassworks industries.
Aaron has particular expertise in complex matters of public international law, including rights under bilateral investment treaties and multilateral free trade agreements.
Before joining WFW in Bangkok, Aaron worked in the New York City office of an international law firm.
- Representing clients in large-scale, complex international disputes in renewable energy, oil and gas, petrochemical, electric power distribution, glassworks, and technology industries.
- Advising Fortune 500 and other major international companies on complicated public international law matters under nearly 100 multilateral free trade agreements, bilateral investment treaties and other international legal instruments.
- Guiding a major US technology company in international investment and antitrust disputes with Asian regulators.
- Representing a national football association in arbitration proceedings before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
- Supporting over 50 large commercial deals with investment protection and dispute resolution guidance.
- 2017· University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D
- 2013 · Virginia Wesleyan University, B.A. in Management, Business and Economics
- 2012 · University of Economics, Prague, Certificate in Eastern European Studies