Michael is an associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group based in London.
Michael specialises in asset finance and leasing with a focus on the aviation sector.
Michael’s experience covers a range of asset finance, leasing and sale and purchase transactions advising financial institutions, leasing companies, funds and operators.
Michael joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2021 from a magic circle firm in London and has previously completed a secondment with Avolon in their Dublin office.
- Advising a European bank on the financing of an ATR aircraft purchase by an investment manager and leased to Cebu Air.
- Advising a major operating lessor in relation to its purchase and leasing of two new Airbus aircraft to a French airline.
- 2016 – 2017 ·BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2013 – 2016 · Law (LLB), Newcastle University
memberships and associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales