Join Watson Farley & Williams for our 2022 webinar series which will explore the continued evolution of hotel investment. The first webinar, Splitting the Capex Pie, will discuss the changing nature of hotel investment, the impact on operations and what this means for owners.
Operations became more efficient during the pandemic, with brands helping to further preserve the limited cashflow by pausing capex investment. The challenging times called for FF&E reserves to be deployed based on urgency and survival, not pillow menus and coffee offerings. Trading is now recovering, but the sector is changing, with guests and brands calling for more investment in areas such as technology, ESG and flexible use of space. How can owners retain their slice of the pie?
- Guus Bakker, CEO EMEA, Frasers Hospitality (UK) Limited
- Kathrin Cockhill, Director of Hotel Intelligence EMEA, HotStats
- Kevin Edwards, Global Business Development Director, Alliants
- Felicity Jones, Global Real Estate Sector Head and Partner in the Corporate and M&A group, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
- Asli Kutlucan, Chief Development Officer, Cycas Hospitality
The webinar will be moderated by Katherine Doggrell, Co-Founder of NewDog PR.
We kindly ask you to register your interest in attending by registering via the ‘Register your interest’ button or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you.