"In case of dismissal for business reasons, repêchage duty must be verified also taking into account lower level duties."
In this edition of Snacks, our bitesize weekly Italian employment law update, we look at the following recent cases and notices:
- cloud-based email management and metadata retention;
- Inps clarifies contribution exemption for working mothers;
- unlawful dismissal of a coordinator for not respecting shifts;
- determination of remuneration to be paid during holiday leave;
- constitutional fair pay review extended to leading NCLAs;
- disciplinary dismissal null and void for lack of procedure;
- the lawful dismissal of someone working for their wife’s business during sick leave;
- collective redundancies and relevant procedure reduced to one plant; and
- maximum amounts of wage subsidy and unemployment indemnity.