"The parameter to verify the minimum salary is the leading sector NCLA."
In this edition of our bitesize weekly Italian employment update, “Snacks”, our team looks at the following recent cases and notices:
- fringe benefit exemption and employees with tax dependent children;
- sexual innuendoes are a just cause for dismissal;
- guidelines on equal opportunities in public contracts now published;
- the right to abstain from night work for employees with children under three is mandatory;
- incentives for hiring NEETs (Not engaged in Education, Employment or Training);
- suspension of deadlines for tax payment in territories struck by floods; and
- leave to care for a disabled person in a serious condition and de facto cohabitation.