Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) has come 1st by deal count worldwide in leading sector publisher Inspiratia’s 2017 renewables legal adviser rankings for the first time ever.
The firm also came 5th by deal value for global renewables according to Inspiratia, as well securing an impressive 26 top 20 rankings in Inframation’sFY17 Project Finance League Table and Trend Report, with key results including:
- 1st by deal count – European Renewables legal advisor (1st FY2016)
- 5th by deal count – Asia Renewables legal advisor (N/A FY2016)
- 2nd by deal count – Italian legal advisor (3rd FY2016)
- 1st by deal count – Nordics legal advisor (4th FY2016)
- 2nd by deal count – German legal advisor (4th FY2016)
- 3rd by deal value – Spanish legal advisor (3rd FY2016)
London Partner and Global Head of the Energy & Infrastructure sector Evan Stergoulis, commented: “This is a fantastic accolade for WFW’s Energy & Infrastructure Group after a very busy 2017 and clear recognition that we are the go-to law firm for renewables expertise worldwide. From our traditional area of excellence in Europe, we are also now increasingly active across the Asia-Pacific region and the Americas. Moreover, our industry-focused approach ensures we have the strength and depth to advise clients on all aspects of transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors, and support them throughout the entire business lifecycle of any project”.