Once again, we’ve done well in Inframation’s FY2018 Project Finance League Tables, especially in continental Europe and Asia.
In Europe, we retained the following top five rankings, as well as going from 5th in FY 2017 to 3rd by deal count in Spain;
- 1st by deal count Germany;
- 1st by deal count Renewables Europe;
- 3rd by deal count France;
- 4th by deal count EU;
- 4th by deal count All Europe; and
- 5th by deal value Renewables Europe.
In Asia, we came close to making the All Asia top ten by deal count, coming in 11th (up from 14th FY 2017). We also achieved the following new rankings, courtesy of Hong Kong’s Linh Doan and her team’s mandate on the Nghi Son 2 1200 MW Coal-fired power plant in Vietnam:
- 4th by deal count Power Asia; and
- 9th by deal value Power Asia.
Inframation also ranked us 4th by deal count for Renewables Global. Separately, we were also ranked 2nd by deal count worldwide for renewables in Inspiratia’s FY2018 rankings.
Congratulations to all involved.