Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) has excelled once again in the 1Q 2018 Energy & Infrastructure league table rankings for legal advisers in leading sector publications IJGlobal, Infranews and Inspiratia.
Overall the firm secured a striking 21 top 20 rankings across the three publications, most notably being recognised as 1st for Renewables Project Finance worldwide by deal count (and 6th by deal value) by Inspiratia.
The firm also achieved two top ten rankings in IJGlobal:
- 7th by deal value for Oil & Gas Project Finance; and
- 9th by deal count for Global Infrastructure Finance.
And ten top ten rankings were recognised by Infranews:
- 2nd by deal count for European Renewables Project Finance;
- 3rd by deal value for European Renewables Project Finance;
- 3rd by deal count for France Project Finance;
- 5th by deal count for Italy Project Finance;
- 7th by deal count for Global Renewables Project Finance;
- 7th by deal count for UK Project Finance;
- 7th by deal value for Italy Project Finance;
- 8th by deal count for European Project Finance;
- 8th by deal count for EMEA Project Finance; and
- 10th by deal value for France Project Finance.
London Partner and Global Head of the Energy & Infrastructure sector Evan Stergoulis, commented: “These excellent results are not only testament to the strength and depth of WFW’s international energy and infrastructure group worldwide, but also recognise the firm’s fast growing expertise and activity in the oil and gas sector in particular”.