International law firm Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) has once again performed extremely well in the leading Q2 2017 and H1 2017 league tables from top industry analysts inspiratia and IJGlobal respectively.
WFW was ranked as follows in IJGlobal’s H1 2017 League Table Report:
- 4th by deal value for Renewables Infrastructure Finance;
- 4th by deal value for Renewables Project Finance;
- 5th by deal value for European Project Finance;
- 6th by deal value for European Infrastructure Finance;
- 7th by deal count for Global Infrastructure Finance; and
- 8th by deal count for Global Project Finance.
inspiratia’s Q2 2017 legal adviser rankings were even better, with WFW ranked:
- 1st by deal count – Global Top 10 Renewables Project Finance Legal Advisers; and
- 5th by transaction volume – Global Top 10 Renewables Project Finance Legal Advisers.
London Partner and Global Head of the Energy & Infrastructure sector Evan Stergoulis, commented: “This is yet another fantastic result for the firm, not simply in the renewables space where our leading position is universally recognised, but in the broader energy and infrastructure sector too. It also demonstrates the striking success of WFW’s sector specialist model and is testament to the highly talented lawyers at the firm”.