International law firm Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) has excelled once again in leading sector analysts Inframation’s Q3 2017 Project Finance League Table and Trend Report.
WFW scored an impressive 29 top twenty rankings, up from 25 for H1 2017, including the following 12 top five rankings:
- 1st by Europe wide Renewables deal count;
- 1st by Germany deal count;
- 1st by Germany deal value;
- 1st by Nordics deal count;
- 1st by Spain deal count;
- 2nd by Global wide Renewables deal count;
- 3rd by Europe wide Renewables deal value;
- 4th by Europe wide deal count;
- 5th by EMEA wide deal count;
- 5th by France deal count;
- 5th by Global wide Renewables deal value; and
- 5th by Italy deal count.
London Partner and Global Head of the Energy & Infrastructure sector Evan Stergoulis, commented: “WFW’s worldwide expertise in energy and infrastructure project financing, be it in Europe, Asia, or North America, and whether for renewables, social infrastructure or across the board has been recognised yet again by one of the sector’s leading global market analysts. Congratulations to all my colleagues across our office network for another stellar performance building on our H1 2017 results.”