Yukgrit is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Yukgrit has extensive experience providing advice on regulatory compliance in relation to corporate and commercial transactions, mergers & acquisitions, foreign direct investment, joint venture, contract management and intellectual property matters.
He is fluent in both Thai and English.
- Assisting LEO Global Logistics Plc. in the acquisition of shares and businesses of the local logistics companies by conducting legal due diligence investigation and preparing documents and agreements until completion.
- Assisting foreign companies in obtaining BOI investment promotions, the Foreign Business Licenses and the Foreign Business Certificates for various of projects, including the production of biofuel, aquatic animal propagation, logistics services and IT services.
- Assisting a subsidiary of Namyong Terminal Plc. in the acquisition of a vessel.
- Advising a listed real estate company in Thailand on laws governing the personal data protection and assisting in preparing documents, guidelines and related policies.
- Assisting tech startups in fund-raising projects, including angel investments, series funding, and venture capitals.
- 2019 · Thammasat University, LL.M. in Business Law
- 2015 · Thammasat University, LL.B.
memberships and associations
- Thai Bar Association
- The Lawyers Council of Thailand