Xylona is a Senior Legal Manager in the firm’s Assets & Structured Finance group.
Xylona has experience in assisting with various ship sale and purchase transactions and matters involving restructuring of facilities, bilateral and syndicated facilities as well as sale and leaseback transactions.
Xylona is familiar with the requirements of various shipping registries and advises financiers and ship owners on title and mortgage registration on a seamless basis.
She is fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Acting for fully owned subsidiaries of a HK listed company on a sale and purchase in relation to four container vessels.
- Acting for lenders on a JOLCO financing of container vessels with counterparties involving a container shipping company with headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Acting for a major Chinese leasing company on a sale and leaseback transaction in relation to 13 second-hand oil tankers with counterparties headquartered in Greece.
- Acting for a fully owned subsidiary of Chinese state-owned multinational conglomerate on a sale and leaseback transaction in respect of eight second-hand vessels with counterparties headquartered in Singapore.
- Acting a major Chinese leasing company on a sale and lease-back financing in relation to two vessels with counterparties headquartered in Denmark.
- 2007 · Institute of Education, University of London, MA Values in Education (Philosophical Perspectives)
- 2006 · University of Greenwich, BA in Education Studies with Psychology (Honours)