Victoria is an Associate in the London Projects group.
Victoria specialises in and has experience on a wide range of financing transactions. She acts for lenders, sponsors and borrowers on greenfield construction financings, restructurings and amendments to existing loan facilities for renewable and conventional power assets (both individual and portfolio financings), as well as infrastructure projects, in a range of jurisdictions across Europe and Africa.
Victoria also has experience advising clients in relation to structured commodity and receivables financing transactions.
Victoria is fluent in French.
- Advising the Mandated Lead Arrangers and lender group in relation to the greenfield construction financing of a refinery in Angola.
- Advising Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB on the £40m project financing of the 70 MW Bradenstoke solar plant in the UK.
- Advising Vitol SA on the restructuring of loan facilities provided to an indigenous Nigerian oil company, including amendments to the offtake and other commercial contracts.
- Advising Lloyds Bank and Scottish Widows in relation to the £24m financing of a 25 MW portfolio of five solar assets in the UK owned by Clere AG.
- Advising InfraCo Africa on the provision of development financing for the Bumbuna II hydropower project in Sierra Leone.
2014 – 2015: BPP University, London, Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
2009 – 2013: University of Bristol, Law with Studies in Continental Europe, LLB (Hons)
memberships & associations
Law Society of England and Wales