Vassiliki is a Partner in the Asset Finance Group.
Her main areas of practice are shipping finance and other non-contentious aspects of shipping such as sale and purchase transactions, JV agreements and shipbuilding contracts. She also has an excellent reputation for non-contentious advice in the yachting industry.
Vassiliki acts for a wide variety of banks, private equity funds and other financial institutions in the structuring and restructuring of loan transactions as well as for private and public shipowning entities.
She is recognised as an up-and-coming shipping expert by leading legal directories Chambers Europe and Chambers Global. In 2019, clients told Chambers she is “very diligent, possesses deep knowledge and has extensive experience in her field of expertise, which is translated into the production of very accurate documentation and advice”.
- Advised Credit Suisse AG in relation to a US$233m facility agreement to Costamare Inc. for the purpose of refinancing certain indebtedness secured on 18 ships.
- Advised Entrust Global Ltd in relation to a US$38m junior loan facility to three subsidiaries of Global Ship Lease, Inc.
- 2003 · M.Sc., International Business and Economics- University of London, Birkbeck College
- 2000 · Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), College of Law, Guildford
- 1998 · L.L.B., University of Kent at Canterbury
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales