Tram Nguyen is an associate in our hanoi office.
She has over 12 years’ experience practising law in Vietnam. Her practice focuses on foreign investments, energy and infrastructure, banking, project finance and corporate. Tram has acted for the government entities, sponsors, lenders and investors in Vietnam.
She is fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- Toyo Ink Group Berhad, as project sponsor in the development and financing of 2 x 1,000 MW US$2.6bn Song Hau 2 thermal power plant BOT project in Hau Giang, Vietnam.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade in the development and financing of the Nghi Son 2 (1200 MW) BOT coal-fired power project in Vietnam.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam in the development of the 2x660 MW Quang Tri BOT thermal power plant project within Hai Lang District, Quang Tri province.
- Taekwang Power and a Middle East power company in the development of the 1,200 MW Nam Dinh 1 BOT coal-fired thermal power project.
- 2007 LLM, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2005 LLB Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
Memberships and associations
- Hanoi Bar Association
- Vietnam Bar Federation