Tim is an associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group.
Tim specialises in asset finance, with a focus on aviation finance and leasing transactions. He regularly acts for aircraft lessors, banks and financial institutions.
Tim works on a wide range of transactions, including leases (operating and finance), sale and purchase transactions, novations and loan and security documentation.
Prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, Tim worked in the London office of a US law firm specialising in aviation finance. He has also completed a client secondment with AerCap in Dublin.
- Assisting a global asset manager with DIP loan financing and the related security package in relation to an airline in Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Advising a Dublin based lessor on the lease and delivery of a Boeing 737 aircraft to a Korean lessee.
- Advising a UK based asset finance company in relation to providing a loan for the purpose of purchasing a corporate jet.
- 2012 – 2013 · Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2011 – 2012 · Graduate Diploma in Law
memberships and associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales