Sven Hofmann is an Associate in the Corporate group, based in Singapore.
Sven’s practice covers all aspects of corporate work, including cross-border M&A, private equity, fund raises, as well as hotels and hospitality-related transactions including hotel acquisitions and disposals, hotel operator appointments and structuring of branded residences projects and mixed-use developments.
Sven is admitted to practice law in Singapore.
- Advised SIG as lead investor on a financing of Sarisuki, a high-growth Philippines community group buying start-up for daily essentials and groceries.
- Advising ADB Ventures on a Series B investment in South Korean advanced crop technology company E Green Global Co. Ltd.
- Advised Vietnam-based insect-based protein manufacturer, Entobel, on a US$30m Series B financing led by Mekong Capital.
- 2013 – 2016 · University of Exeter, Bachelor of Laws
memberships & associations
- The Law Society of Singapore
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (2018)