Senior Associate London
Suki is a senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
Suki has spent time working in the firm’s Singapore and Hamburg offices, and is a proficient German speaker. She has also completed a year-long secondment in the power and infrastructure team of an international investment bank.
She has extensive experience of financing work in the European renewables market acting for both lenders and borrowers, including in relation to solar, hydro and onshore wind projects.
- Advising Lloyds Bank, NatWest and Allied Irish Bank acting as lenders on an innovative £230m finance facility granted to Low Carbon to create 1 GW of solar PV capacity.
- Advising Lightsource bp in relation to a US$1.8bn revolving credit facility to be used for its global growth strategy of developing 25 GW of solar energy by 2025.
- LSBP on US$1.8BN revolving credit facility for 25 GW solar pipeline development plan.
- Advising banks on sustainability linked RCF for Foresight.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on the £272m refinancing of its 200 MW UK renewables portfolio, comprising 17 onshore wind and solar PV projects across the country. All of the - projects in the portfolio, a mixture of ROC accredited and Feed-in Tariff projects, are fully operational.
- 2017 · Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2014 – 2015 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London (Distinction)
- 2011 – 2014 · Law (LLB), St Chad’s College, University of Durham
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- PressWFW advises Infranity on €120m financing for 178 MW Italian solar PV portfolio
- PressWFW advises lenders on £230m financing facility for Low Carbon
- PressWFW advises banks on sustainability linked RCF for Foresight
- PressWFW advises LSbp on US$1.8bn revolving credit facility for 25 GW solar pipeline development plan
- PressWFW advises NatWest on £80m Afton onshore windfarm financing