Suki is a senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
Suki has spent time working in the firm’s Singapore and Hamburg offices, and is a proficient German speaker. She has also completed a year-long secondment in the power and infrastructure team of an international investment bank.
She has extensive experience of financing work in the European renewables market acting for both lenders and borrowers, including in relation to solar, hydro and onshore wind projects.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on the £272m refinancing of its 200 MW UK renewables portfolio, comprising 17 onshore wind and solar PV projects across the country. All of the - projects in the portfolio, a mixture of ROC accredited and Feed-in Tariff projects, are fully operational.
- 2017 · Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2014 – 2015 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London (Distinction)
- 2011 – 2014 · Law (LLB), St Chad’s College, University of Durham
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales