Suki is an Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
She is developing her expertise in financing work in the European renewables market, including solar, hydro and onshore wind.
Suki has spent time working in the firm’s Singapore and Hamburg offices and speaks fluent German.
- Canadian Solar on its sale of a 142 MW solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £191.2m to Greencoat Solar Assets II Ltd, a fund managed by Greencoat Capital.
- Sequoia Investment Management on the project financing of a 55 MW solar portfolio located in Poland. This transaction is the first large project financing under the newly implemented auction support systems in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- National Westminster Bank plc on the £80m financing of the 50MW Afton onshore wind farm in Scotland, owned by a subsidiary of Red Rock Power Limited.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on the £272m refinancing of its 200 MW UK renewables portfolio, comprising 17 onshore wind and solar PV projects across the country. All of the - projects in the portfolio, a mixture of ROC accredited and Feed-in Tariff projects, are fully operational.
- 2017 · Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2014 – 2015 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London (Distinction)
- 2011 – 2014 · Law (LLB), St Chad’s College, University of Durham
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales