Stuart is an associate in the Assets & Structured Finance group in Dubai.
Stuart predominately advises investment banks on complex cross-border finance transactions in the aviation, energy and sports sectors in the UK and Europe, as well as practising general corporate banking in the Middle East.
In addition to investment banks, Stuart acts for a wide variety of clients, ranging from globally renown entrepreneurs to startup airlines.
Stuart’s particular interests are in novel renewable energy and football finance structures, and has acted on precedent setting transactions in both sectors.
- Deutsche Bank, CACIB, Coface and SACE on the ECA financing of 6 x ATR aircraft for Swedish airline Braathens.
- European renewables platform Vortex, which is managed by the private equity arm of EFG Hermes, on its acquisition of 365MW UK solar portfolio with an enterprise value of £470m.
- An Indian airline in respect of the delivery of a batch of financed A320 and A321 aircraft.
- A Japanese bank with regards to the transfer of its participation and cross collateralised security interest in an Airbus A380.
- Several major shipping financiers including Credit Suisse, HSH Nordbank, DVB and HSBC with regards to financings, sale and purchase transactions and related issues.
- 2012 – 2015 · University of Law, GDL, LPC and LLB
- 2009 – 2012 · University of Bath, BA Hons