Stefanos is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group in Bangkok.
Stefanos specialises in commercial disputes, with particular experience in international arbitration and English High Court proceedings.
Since joining the firm, Stefanos has worked in the firm’s London, Bangkok and Athens offices. He is fluent in English, Greek and Spanish.
- Advising employers and contractors in disputes arising from the performance of industrial machinery.
- Advising wind farm developers and owners in relation to disputes with contractors.
- Advising solar farm owners in disputes arising from the deficient performance of solar farm assets and related calls on performance guarantees and warranty bonds.
- 2016-17 – Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2013-16 – LLB Law, Durham University
Memberships and Associations
The Law Society of England and Wales