Sirirat is an associate in the firm’s Corporate group, based in Bangkok.
Sirirat joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2018, having previously worked as legal consultant in a global accounting firm.
- Advising Thailand’s largest wind farm developer (totalling 690 MW) on conducting vender due diligence on the company and several wind projects in north eastern Thailand.
- Advising a Thai branch of an international company operating Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSOs) on employment issues concerning severance payments, termination, collective bargain agreements and claims in Thai labour court.
- Advising a foreign fund operating company on providing regulatory overview in relation to marketing, registration and de-registration of European mutual funds in Thailand.
- Advising a leading supplier of optical and copper products on granting Hong Kong listed share options to its subsidiary’s Thai employees.
- Advising various companies on corporate administration and registration with the Thai Ministry of Commerce.
- 2017 · Thammasat University, LL.B. Honors