Sirirat is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Sirirat graduated from the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2018.
She has extensive experience providing advice on commercial transactions, e-platform, and e-services including those focusing on corporate restructuring and mergers & acquisitions.
- Advising a global online internet booking platform on regulatory aspects across multiple areas, including advertising, transportation, employment and immigration and food and beverage issues.
- Advising an airport creditor, lessor creditors and trade creditors on airline business rehabilitation in Thailand, particularly debt repayment procedures, aircraft repossession and other related matters, and providing a regulatory overview.
- Advising a Chinese smartphone production company on registration requirements in relation to e-wallet and e-payment services.
- Advising a Dutch company on the sale of its waste-to-energy project company in Thailand.
- Advising various companies on corporate administration and registration with the Thai Ministry of Commerce.
- 2017 · Thammasat University, LL.B. Honors
Memberships and Associations
- Attorney-at-Law, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand