Sirirat is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Sirirat graduated from the Faculty of law, Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2018.
- Advising a global online internet booking platform on regulatory aspects across multiple areas, including advertising, transportation, employment and immigration and food and beverage issues.
- Advising an airport creditor, lessor creditors and trade creditors on airline business rehabilitation in Thailand, particularly debt repayment procedures, aircraft repossession and other related matters, and providing a regulatory overview.
- Advising a Chinese smartphone production company on registration requirements in relation to e-wallet and e-payment services.
- Advising a Dutch company on the sale of its waste-to-energy project company in Thailand.
- Advising various companies on corporate administration and registration with the Thai Ministry of Commerce.
- 2017 · Thammasat University, LL.B. Honors