Shauna is an Associate in the firm’s Assets & Structured Finance group.
Shauna has extensive experience advising many clients in the maritime industry on a wide range of matters related to finance, corporate and commercial practices.
She also has experience in representing clients in the courts of Singapore on construction and leasing disputes.
She is fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- A Singapore leading shipowner on its legal and compliance issues including drafting and providing advice on loan and facility agreements, financing transactions and newbuild ship building contracts.
- A Singaporean shipowner on a staggered purchase of 12 vessels and barges over the course of a year in a transaction valued at AU$8 million.
- A Singaporean shipowner in a hire purchase sale transaction of two vessels to an Indonesian buyer valued at US$800,000.
- A Singaporean shipowner on the purchase of a specialised newbuild vessel valued at US$1.5m.
- 2018 · Singapore Management University, LL.B. (Honours)
memberships and associations
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore