Ryan is an Associate in the Projects & Corporate Group.
His practice focuses on the energy and infrastructure sectors, where he assists clients in various aspects of the development and financing projects, including drafting, reviewing and revising various project finance documents, as well as attending to commercial and legal post-completion matters.
Ryan is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
He is fluent in English and Korean.
- Advising an international developer in the documentation of the project and finance documents for the development, construction, financing and operation of the largest wind power project in ASEAN and related transmission line and facilities in Southern Lao PDR for the cross-border sale of electricity output to Vietnam.
- Advising Electricity Generating Public Company Limited in its capacity as a shareholder of Paju Energy Service Co. Ltd., the project company for the 1,823 MW Paju LNG-fired power facility in Paju City, Korea. Advising on commercial and general asset management, as well as advising on corporate governance matters relating to shareholders rights and regularly reviewed board of directors meeting minutes.
- Advising San Buenaventura Power Ltd. Co., on the 455 MW supercritical coal-fired power plant in Quezon Province, the Philippines. Advising on power purchase, EPC, coal supply, corporate governance and finance matters.
- Advising a major Lao business group on the debt financing for a dry port project located in Vientiane, Laos to be provided by a major international financial institution.
- 2020 · Duke University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- 2015 · Washington University in St. Louis, MO, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; Minor in Chinese Language & Culture
memberships and associations
- The New York State Bar