Rupi IS A REAL ESTATE DISPUTES ASSOCIATE.
She advises on the full range of commercial and residential property disputes, including landlord and tenant disputes, forfeiture claims and defences, contentious easements, telecoms litigation and pre-action issues, trespass matters and possession claims, dilapidations (interim and terminal), break options, opposed and unopposed lease renewals, breaches of covenant and development related disputes.
- Acting on behalf of landlords on telecoms related matters, providing strategic advice on the application of the Electronic Communications Code as part of an upcoming renewal process, before successfully implementing the strategy thereafter.
- Defending a developer client in rights of light claims arising during its construction project, which successfully resulted in favourable settlements being achieved with all prospective claimants.
- Providing advice and representation to a farm owner in relation to a dispute over water supply easements with the adjoining landowners.
- Acting for a European bank in complex mortgagee possession claims concerning assets of significant value situated in central London.
- Providing asset management support for a large pension fund in relation to its UK commercial portfolio.
- 2015 – 2016 · University of Law, Birmingham, LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management
- 2014 · Graduated from University of Birmingham (LLB)
memberships and associations
- Property Litigation Association
- Law Society of England and Wales