Rhiannon is an associate in the London Projects Group.
Rhiannon focuses on construction and project development aspects and has advised on a wide range of projects across the energy (renewables and conventional power), infrastructure and transport sectors.
She has predominantly acted on projects in the UK, Europe and Africa.
- Advising (as Projects Counsel) in relation to the development of two offshore wind farm projects in England with a capacity of over 3 GW.
- Advising a major national utility on its acquisition of a portfolio of over 50 operational onshore wind turbines in the UK.
- Advising Gulf Energy in relation to an EPC Contract for a 1000 MW coal fired power plant in Lamu, Kenya.
- Advising a major international construction company on an EPC Contract for a proposed new railway line in West Africa.
- Advising on contractual arrangements in relation to the construction and operation of several battery energy storage systems.
2005 – 2009 – University of Nottingham – Economics with French, BA (Hons) (third year spent at Université Toulouse 1 Capitole)
2010 – 2011 – BPP Law School – GDL
2012 – 2013 – University of Law – LPC