Pawadee is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
Pawadee joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019, having previously worked as associate at two other reputable local law firms. She graduated from the University of Bristol with a Master’s Degree. She has extensive experience providing advice on regulatory compliance in relation to corporate and commercial transactions, Thailand’s Investment Promotion (BOI), foreign business investment, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, contract management, and IT and e-Commerce.
- Advising Thai and foreign subsidiaries in applying for BOI, Foreign Business Licenses, and Treasury Centre License.
- Advising the largest e-Commerce platform operator in Thailand on practical schemes for investment in Thailand and other areas related to IT, electronic transactions and online marketing.
- Advising government sector on the Ministerial Regulations in relation to prescribing decommissioning plans, anticipated cost, and security for the decommissioning of installations used in the petroleum business.
2012 Chulalongkorn University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Memberships and Associations
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association 2018
- Lawyer Council of Thailand 2012