Pawadee is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
Pawadee joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019, having previously worked as associate at two other reputable local law firms. She graduated from the University of Bristol with a Master’s Degree. She has extensive experience providing advice on regulatory compliance in relation to corporate and commercial transactions, Thailand’s Investment Promotion (BOI), foreign business investment, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, contract management, and IT and e-Commerce.
- Advising Thai and foreign subsidiaries in applying for BOI, Foreign Business Licenses, and Treasury Centre License.
- Advising the largest e-Commerce platform operator in Thailand on practical schemes for investment in Thailand and other areas related to IT, electronic transactions and online marketing.
- Advising government sector on the Ministerial Regulations in relation to prescribing decommissioning plans, anticipated cost, and security for the decommissioning of installations used in the petroleum business.
- 2017 Chulalongkorn University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Memberships and Associations
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association 2018
- Lawyer Council of Thailand 2012