Oli is an associate in the London projects group.
Oli specialises in banking and project finance transactions across the renewable energy sector, including domestic and European wind and solar. He also has construction experience.
Since joining the firm, Oli has worked for the firm’s London, Bangkok and Paris offices.
- Advising lenders on the financing of two solar PV projects in Spain.
- Advising a sponsor on an agent replacement process for an existing wind farm facility.
- Advising a lender on the addition of a solar project in the UK to an existing facility portfolio.
- 2018 – 2019 · BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2017 – 2018 · BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales