Nicharee is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
Nicharee has worked on a number of corporate and commercial matters for companies in the energy, food & beverage, transport and real estate sectors.
Nicharee graduated from Faculty of law, Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2016.
- Advising US real estate investment trust W.P. Carey on the THB1.2bn sale of its Thai factory and warehousing operations to ST Property & Logistics Company Limited.
- Advising a German pharmaceutical company on the acquisition of a Thai company involving conducting due-diligence, corporate registration and tax payment.
- Advising an international law firm on the Trade Competition law in relation to the determination of surcharges for air transportation under Thai laws.
- Advising a Thai company on a municipal waste to energy project concerning the sale of electricity to the Thai electricity authority under Thai laws and regulations.
- Advising a Thai company on a restructuring involving the increase of the company’s capital and a share swap to take over an affiliate company and cooperating with relevant Thai authorities.
- 2016: Thammasat University, Thailand (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- 2016: Extraordinary Member of the Thai Bar Association