Nicharee is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Nicharee has worked on a number of corporate and commercial matters, including those focusing on real estate, corporate restructuring and mergers & acquisitions.
Nicharee graduated in Bachelor of Laws from Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2016.
- Advising US real estate investment trust W.P. Carey on the THB1.2bn sale of its Thai factory and warehousing operations to ST Property & Logistics Company Limited.
- Assisting Thailand’s largest wind farm developer in conducting seller’s due diligence on its wind farm business to support its bidding process and advising on the utilization of land in an agricultural land reform area (Sor Por Gor land) as a wind farm.
- Advising a syndicate of Thai and Chinese banks on a THB 4.2 billion financing of a Chinese-owned company for a high-performance meridian tyre manufacturing project in Rayong.
- Advising a Thai-based company of Asia’s leading low-cost airline in the restructuring of its corporate, sale and distribution functions and transferring of personnel to its affiliate in Thailand.
- Advising a German pharmaceutical company on the acquisition of a Thai company, which involved conducting due-diligence, corporate registration and tax payment.
2016: Thammasat University, Thailand (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
Ordinary member of the Thai Bar Association
Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand