Molthida is an associate in the Dispute Resolution group.
Molthida focuses on commercial litigation and arbitration matters and has extensive experience representing both domestic and international clients in litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
She handles a wide variety of complex cases involving, energy, financial, corporate, insurance, securities, telecommunications, employment and environmental disputes.
Molthida also assists in bankruptcy and business rehabilitation proceedings as well as enforcement of court judgments and arbitral awards in Thailand.
She qualified in 2012 and joined the firm in 2016.
- Representing a major US car manufacturer against a Japanese insurance company in an insurance dispute arising out of Thai floods in 2011 in a claim in excess of US$40m.
- Representing and advising a German-headquartered construction company in a financial dispute arising out of guarantee agreements against a major financial institution in Thailand in a Thai court.
- Representing a major Thai petroleum company in a contractual dispute against a longstanding petroleum corporate client seeking for US$34m compensation which resulted in a favourable judgment for the client.
- Representing a Thai can manufacture in a dispute for defective goods against a corporate buyer, involving determination of complex issues on the technical manufacturing process for canned food production.
- Defending an insurance broker and reinsurers in arbitration. The issues also hinge on liabilities of insurers to defend the reinsured in litigation filed against it in Thai court.
- 2016 · London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M. in International Business Laws (with merits) (Chevening Scholarship)
- 2011 · Thammasat University, LL.B., 2nd Class Honours
memberships & associations
- MCIArb, the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Law Society of Thailand
- Licensed Mediator and Compromiser of Labour Disputes
- Admitted to the Thai Bar Association
- Admitted to the Law Society of Thailand