Miltiadis Koktzidis is a senior associate in the Asset Finance Group.
He specialises in shipping finance transactions.
Miltiadis represents banks and financial institutions in the preparation and negotiation of a variety of finance transactions, including syndicated and bilateral loan facilities in respect of new buildings and second-hand vessels, as well as restructurings.
He also acts for shipowning groups, working on documentation relating to the sale, purchase and operation of ships.
- Represented banks in shipping finance transactions, including pre and post-delivery financing in respect of newbuildings and the financing of second hand vessels, as well as restructurings.
- Negotiated syndicated and bilateral loan and security documentation on behalf of banks and funds.
- Represented shipowning groups, working on documentation relating to the sale, purchase and operation of ships.
- L.L.M in Maritime and Transport Law – Erasmus University of Rotterdam
- LL.B. – Law Diploma, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greece
Memberships and Associations
- Piraeus Bar Association