Milky is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group of the Hong Kong office.
She has experience representing banks in various syndicated loan and Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Milky was trained in a corporate finance law firm where she gained a wealth of experience in in commercial transactions such as mergers and acquisitions and regulatory compliance work involving listed companies.
Milky is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acting for a French international bank on a JOLCO financing in respect of two 12,000 TEU vessels.
- Acting for a French international bank on the Hong Kong law aspects of a JOLCO financing in respect of two 325,000 dwt VLOC vessels.
- 2018 · Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2017 · Juris Doctor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2015 ·Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of California, San Diego
memberships and associations
- Law Society of Hong Kong