Mai Dao is an Associate in the Projects and Corporate Group.
She has over eight years’ experience working in both international law firms and in-house roles at a major Japanese international bank.
Her practice mainly focuses on banking and corporate.
She is fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- Advising ADB as a lender on their financing for Vinfast Trading and Production JSC.
- Advising Techcombank as lender on their financing for a major real estate developer in Vietnam.
- Advising an international investor on a legal due diligence on the acquisition of a group company operating in game and e-finance sector.
- Advising Japanese banks on banking matters including loans, debt selling, trade finance and guarantee.
- Advising on facility agreements, registration procedures for bilateral and syndicated loans; guarantee issuance and mortgage/pledges agreements under banking transactions; E-transaction for international banks and foreign exchange control regulations.
- 2011 · LL.M., International Commercial Law, University of Nottingham
- 2009 · Bachelor, International Law, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
Memberships and Associations
- Member of Hanoi Bar Association