Lukas is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group in London.
Lukas is admitted as a lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in Germany. He advises clients on transnational matters with a particular focus on the maritime sector, having previously assisted in asset finance transactions, the sale and purchase of ships, and regulatory matters.
After completing his studies in English Law and German Law in London and Berlin, Lukas trained with – amongst others – the Hamburg and London offices of Watson Farley & Williams and the shipping department of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation in Hamburg.
- 2023 · Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 1)
- 2022 · German Law – Second State Exam in Germany (Schleswig-Holstein)
- 2021 · German Law – First State Exam in Germany (Berlin)
- 2018 · Bachelor of Laws in English Law and German Law – King’s College London
memberships and associations
- Member – Anglo-German Law Society