Lukas is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group in London.
Lukas is admitted both as a lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in Germany as well as a Solicitor in England and Wales. He advises clients on transnational matters with a particular focus on the maritime sector, having previously assisted in asset finance transactions, the sale and purchase of ships, and regulatory matters.
After completing his studies in English Law and German Law in London and Berlin, Lukas trained with – among others – the shipping division of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation in Hamburg, and the Hamburg and London offices of Watson Farley & Williams.
- 2023 · Solicitors Qualifying Examination (England and Wales)
- 2020 – 2022 · Upper Regional Court of Justice – Second State Exam in German Law (Schleswig-Holstein)
- 2016 – 2020 · Humboldt University Berlin – First State Exam in German Law (Berlin)
- 2014 – 2018 · King’s College London – Bachelor of Laws in English Law and German Law
memberships and associations
- Member – Anglo-German Law Society e.V.