Louise is a Partner in the Real Estate Group.
Louise advises on a broad range of real estate matters, including the acquisition and disposal of investment property, commercial lettings and the property aspects of corporate and financing transactions.
She has extensive experience in the acquisition, development and financing of solar, combined heat and power and other renewable energy projects.
- Advising P3P Partners LLP on all real estate matters relating to the acquisition of two substantial nursery sites on the Isle of Wight and in Selby, Yorkshire.
- Advising P3P Partners LLP on all real estate matters relating to the installation of CHP energy centres on the sites for APS Salads, one of the UK’s leading tomato growers.
- Advising SunEdison on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of a 50 MVA solar project in the UK.
- Advising Isuzu Motors Limited on its acquisition of the remaining issued share capital of Isuzu’s UK distribution company, Isuzu Truck (UK) Limited.
- 1991 · College of Law, York (LPC)
- 1989 · University of Leicester, LLB (Hons) (Law)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales