Louise is a Partner in the Real Estate group.
Louise advises on a broad range of commercial real estate matters including the acquisition and disposal of investment property, commercial lettings and the property aspects of corporate and financing transactions. She regularly advises on the acquisition, development and financing of solar, battery storage, combined heat and power and other renewable energy projects.
She has extensive experience acting for both landlords and tenants across all asset types including retail, industrial, and, in particular, the high value central London office market. Her diverse client base includes banks, private investors, developers, corporate occupiers and high net worth individuals.
- Advising P3P Partners LLP on all real estate matters relating to the acquisition and letting of substantial nursery sites in North Yorkshire, the Tees Valley and on the Isle of Wight and the development, installation and letting of Combined Heat and Power energy centres on those sites for APS Salads, one of the UK’s leading tomato growers.
- Advising P3P Partners LLP on the grant of long leases at premises in Selby, North Yorkshire and Alderley Edge, Cheshire for vertical farming, including use as vertical farming research and development facilities.
- Advising SunEdison on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of a 50 MVA solar project in the UK.
- Advising WEPP Development Limited on the letting, redevelopment and operation of High Temperature Clinical Waste treatment facility on a former incinerator site at Hanley Castle in Worcestershire.
- Advising Global Insurance and Professional Services Companies on leasing and managing their main office premises in a multi-occupied landmark office building in the City of London.
- 1991 · College of Law, York (LPC)
- 1989 · University of Leicester, LLB (Hons) (Law)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales