Louis is an Associate in the Assets & Structured Finance group.
Louis advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of financing and commercial activities within the maritime, aviation and rail sectors. He also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions.
He is fluent in French.
- 2016 – 2017 · Legal Practice Course – City, University of London
- 2015 – 2016 · Graduate Diploma in Law – City, University of London
- 2014 – 2015 · LLM in International Commercial Law – City, University of London
- 2010 – 2013 · BA in Business Management and Law – Oxford Brookes University
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales