LIZZIE IS A COUNSEL BASED IN SINGAPORE SPECIALISING IN PROJECT, ASSET & STRUCTURED FINANCE, WITH A FOCUS ON THE MARITIME AND AVIATION INDUSTRIES.
Lizzie’s clients include financial institutions, sponsors, lessors, owners and operators. Lizzie advises on project and asset financings, leasing transactions, tax-driven structures and on a variety of commercial maritime and aviation documentation, including charterparties, lease agreements and asset sale & purchase contracts.
- Advising SapuraEnergy Berhad on its award-winning RM16.5 billion (approximately US$5.5 billion) multi-currency group financing facility.
- Advising Japanese bank as agent on behalf of the lenders on a JOLCO for two A320-200 aircraft to be leased to BoComm Financial Leasing and subleased to a South-East Asian Airline.
- Advising the lenders on a secured loan to an affiliate of a premier container investor for the acquisition of marine containers being acquired from the insolvency administrator acting for an insolvent German maritime fund.
- Advising the lenders on a US$400 million JOLCO financing in respect of four container ships.
- 2003 – 2004 University of Sheffield – Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 1999 – 2003 University of Manchester – Bachelor of Arts in Law & Accounting
memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales