Lada is a Hotels & Leisure Partner in the Corporate and M&A Group.
Lada specialises in all aspects of hotel acquisitions and disposals, hotel operator appointments, branded residences arrangements, structuring of serviced apartments projects with optional and mandatory rental pool, project structuring of mixed-use developments with hospitality component, master franchise and manchise arrangements, structuring of hospitality-focused joint ventures and mediation in hospitality.
Lada’s clients include hotel owners and hotel operators and she has experience in over 25 jurisdictions worldwide, including Singapore, Japan, UAE, Indonesia, Maldives, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Seychelles, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Turkey, Iraq, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Myanmar, Kenya, Georgia and the USA.
Lada has negotiated and advised on numerous hotel management agreements with major hotel operators, both global and regional, including Accor, Anantara (Minor), Alila (Hyatt), Ascott, Banyan Tree, Campbell Gray, Centara, Dream Hotels, Dusit, Emaar Hospitality, Four Seasons, Golden Tulip, Hilton, HMH, Hyatt, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Marriott and Starwood, Meliá, MGM, Millennium & Copthorne, Mövenpick (Accor), Oakwood, One & Only (Kerzner), Six Senses (IHG), Chiva Som, Radisson, Rotana, Steigenberger, The Standard, Wyndham and Yotel.
Her experience also includes providing holistic structuring advice on numerous branded residences projects with mandatory and optional rental pools, including in Japan, Dubai, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, Qatar and Turkey.
Lada is named a “Global Elite Thought Leader in Hospitality – Asia Pacific” (Who’s Who Legal 2020) and is a regular speaker at hospitality conferences, including in Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Seoul.
Lada is a SIMI Accredited Mediator and SMC Accredited Mediator. She speaks fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Advising Minor Hotels Group on its sale and manage-back deal of three major luxury resorts in the Maldives: Anantara Veli, Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Naladhu.
- Advising on the sale of ultra-luxury iconic Cheval Blanc Randheli resort in the Maldives managed by LVMH with the highest price per key Globally of US$4.7 million. This deal won the ‘Single Asset Transaction of the Year’ Award at the Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP) in 2018.
- Advising on the sale of luxury iconic Conrad Maldives Rangali resort to a fund managed by Blackstone Group.
- Advising Lodgis Hospitality Holdings on its acquisition of two historic landmark luxury Raffles hotels in Cambodia from Kingdom Hotel Investments.
- Advising Banyan Tree Holdings on the sale of its entire asset portfolio in the Seychelles, including a sale and manage-back deal on the luxury Banyan Tree Resort Seychelles.
2003-2009 National University ‘Kyiv-Mohyla Academy’
Master of Laws, Honours Degree summa cum laude
2014-2018 Glion Institute of Higher Education (Switzerland)
MBA in International Hospitality
memberships & associations
The Bar of Ukraine, 2007
Law Society of Ukraine
2013 chair of the Hospitality Working Group of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine