Konstantinos (Dinos) is an associate in the ASSET finance group.
He has extensive experience acting for major banks, private equity investors and (both private and publicly listed) shipping companies advising on all aspects of shipping finance including loan financings, sale and leaseback transactions, restructurings/work-outs and loan portfolio transfers as well as on matters relating to sale and purchase of ships and corporate acquisitions.
Konstantinos further regularly advises on matters of Marshall Islands and Liberian corporate and maritime law.
Konstantinos has previously been seconded to Australis Maritime Limited where he assisted on leasing and other asset finance transactions and is qualified to practice law in Greece, New York, England & Wales and the Marshall Islands.
He is recommended as a notable practitioner in asset finance by legal directory IFLR 1000.
- 2012 · New York University, LLM in Corporate Law
- 2011 · University of Athens Law School, LLM in Civil Law
- 2010 · University of Athens Law School, LLB
Memberships and Associations
- 2019 – Hellenic Maritime Law Association
- 2019 – Marshall Islands
- 2018 – England and Wales
- 2013 – New York Bar Association
- 2013 – Athens Bar Association, Greece