Kathy Buenaventura LL.M.
Senior Associate Frankfurt
Kathy is a Senior Associate in the Global Project & Structured Finance Group.
Kathy specialises in export credit, project and acquisition financings, particularly in the areas of energy and infrastructure.
She is qualified as a Solicitor (England and Wales) and an Attorney at Law (Philippines) and, prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, worked in international law firms in Frankfurt and in the Philippines.
- 2018 LLM in Law and Finance at the Institute of Law and Finance – Goethe University of Frankfurt
- 2010 Juris Doctor at the Ateneo de Manila University in Manila, Philippines
Memberships and Associations
- Philippine Bar
- AwardWFW advises Deutsche Bank on Structured Finance Deal of the Year 2022 Turkey
- PressWFW advises Goldman Sachs on financing of EIP acquisition of stake in Wikinger offshore wind farm
- PressWFW advises BayernLB and Garanti BBVA on Turkish wind farm financing
- PressWFW advises portfoliomanagement on part sale of residual shipping loan portfolio
- PressWFW advises junior lenders and arrangers on loan facility for US$926m acquisition of Shell’s Egyptian oil & gas portfolio