Kasma is a senior associate in the firm’s corporate group.
She has extensive experience providing advice on investment, corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, employment matters and cross-border tax planning.
Aside from commercial experience, she has also assisted clients on family law and estate planning matters.
Kasma graduated from the Faculty of Business and Economics and Melbourne Law School at the University of Melbourne, and subsequently obtained the LLB, first class honours, from Chulalongkorn University.
- Providing advice and assisting in the implementation of the US$82m, multi-jurisdictional sale of a gourmet coffee manufacturer & supplier from both legal and tax perspectives.
- Advising a packaging company on acquisitions of Thai target companies, conducting legal due diligence and subsequently providing efficient restructuring options from both legal and tax perspectives.
- Advising a venture capital company on its new investment by way of the equity acquisition of a renowned fertility and conception institute and assisting in the implementation of said acquisition.
- Advising a gas cylinder manufacturer on its business reorganisation from both legal and tax perspectives.
- Advising and assisting an alloy-wheel manufacturer on negotiation concerning its tax assessment.
2013 Chulalongkorn University, LL.B., First Class Honours
2007 Leo Cussen Institute, Australia, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
2001 University of Melbourne, LL.B.
2001 University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Finance)
memberships & associations
2015: Attorney-at-Law, Lawyers Council of Thailand
2007: Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia