Kanyapat is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group, focusing on finance, investment and corporate matters.
Her experience includes advising on regulatory compliance in relation to the financial services, securities law, data privacy, competition law, as well as asset financing and other corporate and commercial matters.
Kanyapat graduated from University of College London with an LLB degree in 2013, before obtaining her LLM degree in 2014. She joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2017, having previously worked in the public sector at Thailand’s Office of the Council of State.
- Advising a foreign airport operator in relation to the participation in a Public-Private Partnership project of the Thai government.
- Advising a renewable energy developer on engineering, procurement and construction contracts with a Thai authority and its contractors.
- Advising foreign companies in relation to acquisitions and divestments in Thailand.
- Advising global online platforms on Thai regulatory requirements for the tourism industry.
- Advising foreign aircraft leasing companies and financial institutions and issuing Thai law opinions on issues regarding novation, security and aircraft repossession in relation to the refinancing/purchase of aircraft.
- 2014: University College London, UK (LLM Laws)
- 2013: University College London, UK (LLB Law with French Law)