Joey is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group of the Hong Kong office.
Joey has experience in advising on loan finance transactions and regulatory compliance. Prior to joining the firm, Joey worked in a leading Hong Kong law firm where she gained experience in general banking and commercial transactions, including bilateral and syndicated loan transactions, secured financing, regulatory compliance under the Listing Rules and Money Lenders Ordinance (Cap. 163).
Joey is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted for financiers on a syndicated corporate lending, relevant security arrangements and enforcement of lenders’ rights.
- Acted for a natural resources and commodities investor, as lender, on its provision of a revolving loan to a connected person and regulatory compliance under Chapter 14A of the Listing Rules.
- Acted for a group engaged in research and development of geothermal energy, involving a series of connected transactions relating to provision of financial assistance.
- Acted for a healthcare business operator, as lender, on its provision of term loan financing, related security arrangements and enforcement of lender’s rights.
- Acted for a leading consumer finance company, on its share buy-back and regulatory compliance under Chapter 14 of the Listing Rules.
2015-2016 Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, University of Hong Kong
2012-2015 LLB (Hons), University of Warwick
memberships & associations
Hong Kong solicitor (The Law Society of Hong Kong)